We offer two submission types for those wishing to attend the workshop, text-oriented and image/video-oriented. All submissions should outline the authors’ motivations, ideas and potential design for the workshop.
Submission: 2nd February 2018
Notification: 22nd February 2018
Workshop: 21st April 2018
Submission Types and Content
All submissions should be submitted via email: submission [at] post-capitalist.com
Submissions should be in one of the following formats:
- A two page ACM Extended Abstract format position paper (incl. references).
- A short video submission (2-4 minute), along with a 1-2 paragraph expression of interest.
If submitting video, please use a hosting service (Vimeo, YouTube, Dropbox etc) and include the link to the video in your submission email.
Here are some examples of the kind of topics that submissions might address:
- Tools to enable greater civic participation.
- Technologies and systems to remove corporate/financial influence.
- How fully automated luxury communism might work.
- Tools to suppress the rise of capitalism.
- Disrupting the marginalisation of vulnerable populations.
- Approaches to encourage communism and the emancipation of big data.